December 9, 2013

Sincere Action.


بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Dengan menyebut nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang

Prophet Muhammad s.a.w, stood up out of respect as the funeral of a non-Muslim passed by. When asked why he did this, he responded, "Is it not a human soul?" Yesterday, the soul of a great man departed from this world: Nelson Mandela. Our Prophet taught that the best form of jihad (struggle) is speaking truth to an oppressor.


Mr Mandela's life was dedicated to fighting oppression and inequality. And in the spirit of our Prophet's love for humanity and justice, we mourn the loss of Nelson Mandela. Below is one of his beautiful quotes:

"During my lifetime I have dedicated my life to this struggle of the African people. I have fought against white domination, and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons will live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. It is an ideal for which I hope to live for and to see realized. But, My Lord, if it needs be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." - Nelson Mandela

Allahu'alam - Tribute to Nelson Mandela, Celebrate Mercy